1. Quirk Hotel decided I was the 1,000,000 member of their loyalty club, and left me a cake, a bottle of champagne, flowers, and...a copy of Gordon's book!!! Welcome to Richmond, Virginia.
2. I ate fried chicken for every meal except for the one where I ate fried pork.
3. Candela Gallery is an amazing space run by some pretty awesome people. Gordon Stettinius is not just a gallery owner, and book publisher, but he's also one of us - a photographer. He has a million great ideas, and is a really funny guy.
4. LISA ELMALEH & MEG GRIFFITHS
5. Eliott Dudik and Jared Ragland working really, really hard while we sat around.
6. Eliott Dudik's John Snow hair.
7. The real grownup at Candela is Ashby Nickerson. She is half my age, but for the moment has twice the white hair. By choice.
8. Seeing people light up from looking at Charth Vader prints warmed my cold and icy heart. Until now, I haven't shown him much, and I forgot how good it feels to watch people enjoy your work. Not sure I've shown anything that prompted such good feelings in people. It made me happy.
9. The Charth Vader book was acquired by the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, where it will be added to their Special Collections. Thank you, Lee Viverette!!